Mendo Bistro features exciting food events
for Northern California gourmets
located at 301 North Main Street, Fort Bragg
on California's beautiful Mendocino Coast.
for the press
and others that are curious
Mendo Bistro Fact Sheet
|For more information, please contact:|
301 J North Main Street
Fort Bragg, CA 95437-3108
- Address: Upstairs at The Company Store, 301 North Main Street, Fort Bragg, CA 95437
- Phone/fax: 707-964-4974 restaurant, 707-964-4949 fax
- Website: www.mendobistro.com; email, email@example.com
- Owner: Nicholas Petti
- Executive Chef: Nicholas Petti click for Chef's Bio
- General Manager: Jaimi Parsons
- Cuisine: Contemporary American Bistro
- Bar: Beer and Wine
- Hours: Dinner 5:00-9:00 daily
- Payment: Cash, check, Visa/MC, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club
- Directions: Highway 1 becomes Main Street when entering Fort Bragg. North on Main Street to Redwood Avenue. Turn onto Redwood into parking lot.
- Parking: Ample lot to rear of building
- Reservations: Accepted for parties of 6 or larger only.
- Features: Fresh pastas. All menu items made entirely in-house. Unique menu allows diners to customize their dinners. Local favorite. Upstairs, view of Fort Bragg’s historic downtown. Fun, lively atmosphere, featuring local products and seafood.
- Note: Our name is Mendo Bistro, not The Mendo Bistro or Mendocino Bistro.
- The chef prefers to be addressed as Nicholas rather than Nick.
Linked resources open in a new window
For more information send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 707-964-4974
Our restaurant is an affordable dining choice for Northern California gourmets|
located at 301 North Main Street, Fort Bragg, California
on the beautiful Mendocino Coast.